What it's like to work at PURE Spa & Beauty
We're currently looking for a number of Beauty Therapists to join our Edinburgh and Moness Resort teams.
PURE Spa & Beauty’s philosophy is simple — to combine essential spa and beauty treatments for time-starved individuals.
Awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2019 by the Professional Beauty Awards PURE Spa and Beauty pride themselves in offering luxury spa therapies and beauty treatments in one convenient place.
Here at PURE we strive to maintain a happy and welcoming environment not just for
our clients, but for our team members too. Our team is at the forefront of PURE always and we are so happy to be able to offer The Living Wage to all our therapists.
PURE Spa & Beauty has grown significantly this year and we now operate 20 Spas and Salons throughout the UK.
PURE Spa & Beauty is looking for talented beauty professionals with skills and personality. If you have a passion for making people feel better and have plenty of individuality, we want to hear from you.
PURE Spa strives to provide the Wow Factor for all of our guests and create an inclusive environment for all.
We are searching for passionate and confident therapists who work hard to achieve a welcoming and personalised experience for every guest. You will be given training in all of our brands and treatments including PURE, Elemis, ESPA, Image, OPI, Leighton Denny, and Vita Liberata. We also offer Lash Lifts, Brow Lamination and a full range of Spa therapies.
Therapists have the opportunity to achieve sales incentives, commission, and there is
always room for progression for shining stars within PURE Spa & Beauty.
· A keen interest in wellbeing, beauty and sustainability
· A relevant spa or beauty qualification
· Excellent customer service skills and a true passion for making others feel better
· A team player
· Going above and beyond for clients to make sure they receive the PURE Wow Factor
· Confident in building relationships with your clients and recommending products
· Drive to maintain high standards of treatment service and retail recommendations
We offer our therapists a fantastic benefits package including:
· Full training provided through a mix of in house and external courses
· Career development and progression opportunities
· Competitive rate of pay
· Opportunity for commission and incentive bonuses
· 29 days holiday per year (pro rata)
· Uniform provided
· Product and Treatment Discounts
· Free use of Spa Facilities/ Gym Membership at applicable locations
· Free on-site car parking at applicable locations